Japanese Medium Tank Type 97 SHINHOTO Chi - Ha /MODEL HOBBY/

Modely soutěžní kategorie PT

Moderátor: jenda.e

Odpovědět
konradoo

Japanese Medium Tank Type 97 SHINHOTO Chi - Ha /MODEL HOBBY/

Příspěvek od konradoo »

After a long battle, I would like to present a model of the Japanese medium tank Type 97 Chi-Ha Shinhoto. The model has been released for the MODEL HOBBY from Szczecin and the author is Mr. Marian Sobel. Model shows tank from 9 Sensha Rentai (9 Tank Regiment) fighting in June 1944 Saipan. I built model 1.6 years and was completed back in 2014 but only now found time to present it. At the beginning I built two models simultaneously. As the work progressed I had to give up the "twin" because there were too many items to complete on time.

They have been added: rivets, steel cables, metal barrel hp, laser cut tracks. The model further increased with a lot of elements based on the monograph AJ PRESS - JAPANESE armor and images found on the internet. For the model was made a little vignette and laser-cut lettering courtesy of MODEL HOBBY Publishing, for which I thank this site.

Pictures of the model:

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Pictures model with vignette

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

I am waiting for your opinions

--
old_Mr_Grim
Moderátor

Re: Japanese Medium Tank Type 97 SHINHOTO Chi - Ha /MODEL HO

Příspěvek od old_Mr_Grim »

I think, it is very well done. I built this tank a few years ago and I enjoyed it, but you are done it a bit better :)
Very cute armored vehicle.
Congrats to nice model.

EDIT: what material you used to covers of exhausts? Is it laser parts?
konradoo

Re: Japanese Medium Tank Type 97 SHINHOTO Chi - Ha /MODEL HO

Příspěvek od konradoo »

Nets muffler is cut by laser, purchased in the store at the publisher. It is a set of accessories dedicated to this model.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Pásová technika / Tracked vehicles, tanks“