Modely soutěžní kategorie PT

Moderátor: jenda.e

Odpovědět
Piterpanzer
Kontaktovat uživatele:

StuG III G /rescaled to 1-25+ Tommy`s help and scratch/

Příspěvek od Piterpanzer »

Hello!

Lots of time has passed since my last presentation of paper-card Panther G model .
Torn by guilt and tormented by Tommy because of my modeler still sat down to fulfill one of my dreams.
Of course, without Tom`s help I can do nothing because doesn`t exist a good 1-25 scale Stug G on the market . Waiting for the StuG IV designed by Przemek lingers in the years, so we tried to make something out of nothing.
My colleague Bogdan showed me once rescaled from 1-35 and well glued StuG III G from Answer.
As I said Tom rescaled model to me, introduced some adjustments based on the model from 1-35 Tamiya and the work started.

What You can see is the result of saterday night (to 4.30;) ) and last Sunday. I cut all plates, and then use the CA and Hermol to glue together. Soon, however, I have chosen the method of "welding" by CA glue, because I wanted to capture the position of the panels to make them the weld gap and looked like on the pictures of stug`s from Finland . All the time I supported this great site where, I can look how overlapping plates.
Tommy supported me on-line all the time, corrected and adjusting the dimensions of the following elements or sliding hatches etc..

Great thanks my Friend for mobilization, support and good words now and in the past difficult months!
Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

As for next steps, I want to have a resin wheels to the vehicle, many photoetched parts, resin accessories, corrugated wings, maybe a metal barrel and a newly developed family of tracks for vehicles Pz III / Pz IV.
Just for test driver figure has already taken in the place, but the execution of the interior beyond the double cannon that borrow from the GPM StuG III F unless I decide.
Because of the multitude of manufacturing variability stugs please all of the technical support during the progress of work.

Cheers Piterpanzer
rybak

Re: StuG III G /rescaled to 1-25+ Tommy`s help and scratch/

Příspěvek od rybak »

As for next steps, I want to have a resin wheels to the vehicle, many photoetched parts, resin accessories, corrugated wings, maybe a metal barrel and a newly developed family of tracks for vehicles Pz III / Pz IV.
Isn't it better to make it out of the plastic straight away?
Není to lepší to udělat z plastu rovnou?
Piterpanzer
Kontaktovat uživatele:

All, completely model in 1-25 scale of plastic. Not yet, but maybe in the future.
I like to built paper-card models, but i hate to do repetitive parts or part of shape difficult to do in paper-card. I do one part and copy by resin.

Due to the availability of resin accessories time to update my stug built .
On the beginning I show You how to joint the tracks. Any broken off from the foot of the refueling link purify the residue. Then combine the links after 2, then four , then 8 and 16.
To eliminates backlash between links in hole for a pin I put a little CA glue, to joint link to link and move links to budge until generate a "joint".
NOTE! A moment of reverie and merge links permanently! :o

Also I made attempts reaming and connect by the pins, for those who prefers classical methods.
More work, more play, in the case of T34 links to definitely stay at the approach to the pin.

I tested a set of wheels to Pz III / Stug`a. After breaking off the foot of the refueling and dressing the wheel to joint pairs.
I checked and the best thing to do is as follows. CA Glue the axle inner circle, pins
NO Glue!
We joint the wheel so that the wheel bolts came into the holes in the outer wheel, pressed against when we already have the wheels as a pair, by pin add drop of CA glue to the holes on the face .
It will be sucked and mend connecting pins. Doing so allows you to adjust the position of the pins in the socket. If they were previously smeared it with glue during assembly could be too fast glued, no possibility of correction.

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

To the next time!
Piterpanzer
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Hi again!
Tracks painted.
This was done in 3 stages.
Painting the tape base color, I used mixture of Humbrol 53 and H33.
After a few days of drying lay very dilute H110 imitating dust, and then both sides of the tracks were sawn metalizer.
Further, any steps until after the founding of the tracks on the model.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 412820d84f" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 84a46b243d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 030fbabb61" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7bbdbca8f8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4f37de5a24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Welcome to comment
regards Piterpanzer
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Pásová technika / Tracked vehicles, tanks“