Japanese Medium Tank Type 97 Chi - Ha / MODEL HOBBY / 1:25

Modely soutěžní kategorie PT

Moderátor: jenda.e

Odpovědět
konradoo

Japanese Medium Tank Type 97 Chi - Ha / MODEL HOBBY / 1:25

Příspěvek od konradoo »

I wore a long time with the intention of creating the thread for the construction of this tank. Construction progress for a long time, and is equivalent to the construction of its twin which will present soon. The title tank was developed by the publishing MODEL HOBBY from Szczecin model by Mr. Marian Sobel is the author of many successful projects paper models. Built model shows the vehicle 3 companies 1 Tank Regiment in a distinctive painting Malay 1941-1942 campaign. Number 31 on the hull of the tank comes with 1 Shotai (platoon) of the company.

During the construction of the model I will use to develop AJ PRESS monograph publishing in the "JAPANESE ARMS ARMOURED" and images of museum available on the web. A few words about the model, nice graphics, good quality paper and study by Mr. Sobel speaks for itself. Model I am going to do a full indexation of using all the available extras: rivets, bolts, ropes, barrels and accessories laser cut.

We start !! At the beginning of the cover.

Obrázek

Zrobiłem burty kadłuba, części są bardzo precyzyjnie opracowane i pasują do siebie idealnie. Wannę postanowiłem rozciąć aby uniknąć przesunięć.

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

then .... I made towers. To conveniently manipulate the glued element during further construction, I took a slice of the hull as a basis.

Obrázek Obrázek Obrázek

... and I started to model execution phase of wheels, at the beginning of idlers. The picture shows are also twin wheel model Type 97 Shinhoto.

Obrázek Obrázek

I would like to invite all to comment and an active interest in the relationship - konradoo
Naposledy upravil(a) konradoo dne čtv 19.3.2015 21:19, celkem upraveno 1 x.
TOm.a.s.h.

Re: Japanese Medium Tank Type 97 Chi - Ha /MODEL HOBBY/

Příspěvek od TOm.a.s.h. »

Hi and welcome to our discussion forum! It´s good to see a new face. Model is looking good so far. I am looking forward for another progress of yours. Japanese vehicles aren´t very common here so yours will be more interesting than another Tiger :) My only wish are better photos. Are you able to upload more detailed photos and slightly better ilumminated?

Continue on your great job ;)
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Pásová technika / Tracked vehicles, tanks“